Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I'm visiting Boulder from Wed 6/23- Sat 6/26 on a business related event, but want to mix some paddling/colorado culturing into the trip. I would enjoy paddling class II-III playboat stuff and will bring gear, but will need to rent boat & paddle. I'm staying at the Boulder Outlook Hotel and will be available after 4pm. Sounds like Boulder creek is in the area, but have heard about waterparks too. Totally curious about your area, and want to see about catching up with some paddlers. Thanks for your consideration, Chris Olwine, [email protected], or [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
You may be dissapointed with the amount of water we have in our area considering what you guys have. Golden has a play spot. It will be straight down 96? to Golden.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Thanks for the correction. I don't get up to Boulder much anymore as you can tell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alpenglow, just south of Golden has great rental deals if you're just playing in the park for few hours -- if you hang out for a bit, they might even hand you a beer to enjoy while chillin' with the gang.

3-277-0133

1 - 5 of 5 Posts