Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing about and reading about several people getting teeth knocked out, forheads cut up, eardrums blown out... I went out and bought a full face helmet for Gore and creekin' next spring...so let me hear it!

·
Registered
58 Posts
steve-o even your mom thinks your ugly so you don't need a face mask.

Mescalimick, I like to wear a face mask when I am creek'en. I have hit my face a couple of times and my face mask saved me. I have a hocky type and it is very sucure. I think it's a good idea.
JK

·
Registered
882 Posts
Just make sure you still tuck. I haven't hit my face yet and I attribute that to tucking hardcore before it's too late. Then again, Sanders got a nice scar from flipping in flatwater on the Dirty Bird. But you saw how shallow it was last time I swam - and how the security bar on my boat got bent that day, so I ain't givin' you any crap. I'm only gonna let you have it because I was sitting at a table while you and Mayo ran Supermax without me today...

steve

p.s. Are you coming to my shindig Friday?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I thought most people used that 3 bar mask and not something as closed in as a hockey face mask. I have never considered using my hockey mask for kayaking but I guess it would work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I own a Cascade designs that has the plastic motorcross looking chin guard on it. I also own a Seda that has a huge, burly, heavy as hell, hocky type mounted on the front. Mounting this on the front ruined the helmet, I am a skinny bastard but I can barely hold my head up when I wear it. If I were you I would buy the one that AMP uses here is the link
http://fnaheadgear.com/ best on the market in my opinion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts