Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting up the Open Pool Time again this year at the Mulberry Pool. Here are a few details.

Mulberry Pool
424 W. Mulberry St.
Fort Collins, CO

Monday Nights - 8p to10p

Starts Monday November 7th
Cost: $8.50

Please use North entrance, same as last year, to carry boats in & out.

They need a minimum of 6 boaters to cover costs.

Please feel free to call/text me if you have any specific questions.

Lenny

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Monday the 7th - Open Pool is ON!

Fort Collins Open Pool Starts Monday the 7th.

Mulberry Pool
424 W. Mulberry St.
Fort Collins, CO

8p to10p

Cost: $8.50

Please use North entrance, same as last year, to carry boats in & out.

They need a minimum of 6 boaters to cover costs.

Please feel free to call/text me if you have any specific questions.

Lenny

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mulberry Pool Update:

The Pool will be Open for Roll Time every Monday from now till the end of the year with the exception of Monday December 26th. The pool will be closed the day after Christmas. Times are 8-10p.

Beginning in January they will transition to Wednesday evenings, starting with January 4th. Same times, 8-10p.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions, text/call.

Lenny.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monday November 28th - Open Pool is ON!

Mulberry Pool is good to go for tonight, 11/28, 8p-10p.

Mulberry Pool Update:

The Pool will be Open for Roll Time every Monday from now till the end of the year with the exception of Monday December 26th. The pool will be closed the day after Christmas. Times are 8-10p.

Beginning in January they will transition to Wednesday evenings, starting with January 4th. Same times, 8-10p.

Lenny.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nathan,
This thread is how Geardog pads his post count.... if you bump it how will he ever get his post count up. :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Didn't make much difference last week, I was the only one who showed up. How am I ever going to learn to roll if nobody shows up to teach me?

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Is the pool on for tonight? Last week there were just three of us, so I was worried that the pool might want to cancel.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monday December 5th - Pool Time is On

Hey Leif,

Yes the pool should be open tonight. It may take a few consecutive weeks of low attendance to reevaluate. If I hear otherwise I'll post an update as quickly as I can.

Great Black Canyon post, well done brother.

Mulberry Pool Update:

Lenny.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Looks like I need to show up again with my one or all of my boys to help pad the attendance numbers again. We've missed the last two sessions.

Lenny - are you going to be there tonight?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monday December 19th - Open Pool Time is On.

Open Pool Time tonight is good to go, 8p-10p.

Mulberry Pool Update:

CLOSED - Monday December 26th, the day after Christmas.

Lenny.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey guys, we made a last minute decision to cancel tonights session due to the holiday and low attendance. We'll pick them back up after new years!

·
JD63
8 Posts
Can't wait to get to Fort Collins. Have loved it since I was a kid and finally decided to move there in the spring. The Poudre river is my favorite place on earth. Just started paddling a small recreational kayak last spring, but I really want to learn whitewater. It's really great that the pools are available for a small fee. Got most of the strokes down, but need to learn the roll. Hope to meet you soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Any idea if there will be pool time from the 2nd through the 5th? Would definitely like some seat time. Got a sweet trip to Ecuador on the 7th. Even if the answer's no, thanks for putting the pool time together.

Greg Brigham

1 - 20 of 34 Posts