Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we drew a last minute launch date for March 20th and as expected we had some much needed folks drop out. We are looking for 2 more boats for a total of at least four. The more the merrier in our opinion.

We need to finalize a roster by Sunday noon!!

We are looking at Cieba to outfit and have already put down a deposit. This trip needs to happen!

We are all 30 somethings with much southwestern river experience (not the Grand though), laid back, and will party at the appropriate times.

Any takers??!!! PM me if interested.

·
Registered
97 Posts
GCPBA has a Yahoo Group specifically for finding trip participants as well as RRFW which has a Facebook Group for same. Post on those pages and I'll bet you could fill the slots. Good Luck, that's a great time of year to launch!

·
Registered
226 Posts
ABQ Boaters

Two more local resources on the web for quick distribution:

Adobe Whitewater Club: (Many Canyon veterans).
Greater Albuquerque Santa Fe Kayak Meetup group.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adobe whitewater

yeah, I have been trying to post there for 3 days. my account is still pending!! Someone at adobe get on it!! so I can post!

·
Registered
226 Posts
The Adobe site was hit with a huge amount of Spam-bot applications over the Holidays and new applications were buried.
Check your access again this morning and send me a PM if you have problems posting your request.
Sorry for the delay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts