Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! (i wish)FOXTON (was)RUNNING!

anyone else confused and let down by the lack of late season (moderate) boating to be had this year. I never saw Foxton get above 260 and 290 is about as low as I'll go. And even the lower Blue never got much above 700-750 and 750 is about the lowest that I'll run it at. At least we are going to get a bunch of snow here tonight. Next month when the day time temps are in the 30-40's they'll probably turn the Roberts tunnel on full force-look at what they are going to do on the ARK. Anyway Let it snow, let it snow, and let it snow a whole friggin bunch.

·
Registered
153 Posts
My nieghbors are so grateful that i gave up my naked Foxton water dance! Maybe next next year! I think the restraining order was way over the line i wasn't really going to sacrafice that Yorkie!
RandyP

·
Registered
580 Posts
I never saw Foxton get above 260 and 290 is about as low as I'll go.
your kidding, right? That is why you have a short boating season. Back when I used to live in that area, we used to run Foxton down to about 140 cfs in the drought years, and it was still half way entertaining. I think you front rangers are getting spoiled with your above to near average precip. If if floats your boat, run it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts