Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless there is more work to do this year .. :(

Springtime will tell, this was not an improvement.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey andy did you go down there and surf it cause there doesn't look like anything was even done

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it looks like they shored up the upper feature (and left a lot of loose material on top of it without having fundamentally changed much, maybe they raised that rockline a foot or so) and totally anhialated the bottom feature (its nearly flat now) although they put some big rocks on the river left side of it, and now there is a pile of rocks backing up the pool, with a little drop/outflow that doesnt look like it has the geometry to foster a very usable feature.. sorry no camera at the moment

yeah look at what they did to the second feature, i cant for the life of me figure out why. gary lacy must hate us

on the bright side, at 7 in the morning when the river is full of ice the first feature looks like a slushy machine, churning all the recirculating ice underwater

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunnison County Public Works department, a prominant boater or two and some guy with a track-ho and a huge pile of rocks. Old-cat that got the ball rolling on this park is surely and sorely missed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
matty should have stayed till they fixed it, jk, parkito hope your having fun in san fran. andy royal gorge this weekend?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fuck sure(56 degrees on saturday WAHOO!!), sounds good to me. i guess i should spend my gasket on my dry deck. is there another shuttle already or should i be prepared to drive?

·
Registered
200 Posts
no there should be a shuttle my buddy nick might go with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts