Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Bailey, Gore, and occasionally the Big Thompson, will be in store for the rest of the summer.

What, if anything, should I keep on my radar to paddle. So many runs I wanted to get on seem to have came and gone before I had a chance. It is sad...:confused:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Cherry Creek res and your neighbor's swimming pool.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Taylor still has 250 in it....may not seemlike much, but for a lapable and fun class III run it gets the job done....should still be goin until the first of august, maybe later.

I'm not sure if its OK to talk about anymore but is bakers box still running?

There's also a secret spot, tucked away in the mountains of the west, that can be a true surprise. Not many people at all know about it,but I'll let you in on a little secret. Geaux east on I70 out of glenwood, and exit at the exit called ''Shoshone''.....there's a great series of rapids just below there. But don't tell anybody else, we need to keep it a secret

·
Registered
786 Posts
apparently the poudre is at 2 feet per the latest rock report. If they ever open the road and if the water holds out the narrows will be right up your alley - 2 feet is a great flow for the narrows.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool thanks guys, I've been on Bailey and Poudre narrows a few times. Baileys fun and a great training run, but I was hoping for something a little bit of a step up... ah well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts