Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Arn and I have been looking at it a lot. We're scheduling permanent work for after Oct 31st (pending financial impact). It would actually be a great idea (IMHO) to do some temporary work now to see what will work. Count me in. Let's pick a date and all rally. Arn??? Scott??? Marty??? Jason??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Count me in. I would love to see that drop working soon. Jason

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Matt,

I'd be glad to lend a hand trying stuff out to see what we can do while the water is still up. Just give a shout

Rick
970-213-1021

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm in!!!!

My days off are coming to an end and i would like to spend them movin rock and throwin loops in the Supa Star!!!!

Matt---how's the mac???

·
Registered
451 Posts
Brook said:
How about lets start moving some rocks or sand baggs to get the October Hole working? Anybody???? Seems like such a waste of water to have it not work.
Where is the October Hole located :?:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can help out on tues pm thru the rest of the week in the afternoon. Tonight just doesn't work. Love to see that hole workin'

Derek and Jason.. ~I got those photo Cd's of you guys gettin' all freestylie and whatnot.. I'll bring'em.

think anyone be there tommorrow pm/ evening?

Mike 970.209.6452

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I can't work today. I really think we should get Arn on board. Let's get him to pick a day that works for all of us. Arn has by far the most experience and can get the O-hole working. Then I'll be able to show you guys my O-face..............Oh..Oh..Oh...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'd love to help but I'm on travel for work. I do have some questions on what you plan to do. To me it looks like the drop is too vertical. Is this correct? Do you plan to raise the pool behind the drop to allow the water to hit the pool at a less severe angle and thus fall back on itself? It's amazing how fickle these features are. Even the best builders (Lacy et. al) only seem to get it right 30% of the time...

Good luck...I hope whatever you try works!

Brandon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts