Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October hole has been hand tweaked by someones and it ain't too bad for its first year right now. You can throw 3-4 ends before you flush. Front surf is nice, Low angle stuff works as well. Loops may be possible if you got some gusto. Pretty nice for August tho, but it could be more retentive. I think it is worth the drive if you are jonesing. Temp gradient is crazy, right side is 10 degrees warmer the river left eddy!

·
Registered
52 Posts
north out of boulder towards lyons.. left at the light/ T- intersection..about a 3/4 of a mile up on the left where a diversion enters the stream.. there's a pull off to park in... note the fine workmanship of the good people of lyons and some from boulder that moved a few tons of rock on a tecate filled evening last week... -good job fellow boaters! I'll roll some boulders with you guys anytime ~Mike

·
Registered
187 Posts
I checked it out Friday and I have to say I concur, both that it is good and that the temperature gradient is ridiculous. I think ten degree difference is low, that right side is COLD and the left is like bath water.

See ya out there
Lucas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts