Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ian, Sweet! I've got the same plan. Let me know if you're not coming.

Josh, I'm in for gilman. Will let u know about obj.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
addict
743 Posts
How are the levels? 600 on the slate gauge is kinda low. Is it high water right before dark?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
265 Posts
If anyone wants to pitch on gas I've got room for a paddler and gear. Trying to head out from Idaho springs this afternoon. 3033592514

·
Registered
67 Posts
Light medium today, she's still got some juice left in her....I'm thinking it'll be running into July enough to get a few more cracks in the boat

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
there is so much snow up there its silly. I think she will run med-low for a few more weeks.

Its crazy how the cold snaps at night can drop the flows by half for the morning.

Stupka, if this is you that Jeff and I met thursday?, thanks again for all the beta. Are you the gut with the cracked hero? you and your buddy Max? blue villain?

Id like to get in contact with you guys.

thanks again!!!!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Light medium? I ran obj sat pm and sun am and I'd call it the moist side of mank. Slides were slow and grabby. Pitons, hurt backs, and cracked boats seemed to be the norm. Hell of a good time though.

Hard to say how long she will go. 10000 ft pack is gone, still snow up high but it's fading fast.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Light medium? I ran obj sat pm and sun am and I'd call it the moist side of mank. Slides were slow and grabby. Pitons, hurt backs, and cracked boats seemed to be the norm. Hell of a good time though.

Hard to say how long she will go. 10000 ft pack is gone, still snow up high but it's fading fast.

Cool temps and cloudy skies kept flows down early weekend...You gotta hit obj in the evening for fatter flows regardless and yeah Sunday evening was good. Don't waste your time and plastic on early runs....sunset patrol, bro

·
Registered
67 Posts
there is so much snow up there its silly. I think she will run med-low for a few more weeks.

Its crazy how the cold snaps at night can drop the flows by half for the morning.

Stupka, if this is you that Jeff and I met thursday?, thanks again for all the beta. Are you the gut with the cracked hero? you and your buddy Max? blue villain?

Id like to get in contact with you guys.

thanks again!!!!!

I was up Sunday and gave some beta to some Arkansas boys but no Im not paddling a Jackson...my stomper has a few worthy obj cracks tho!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts