Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Open and good to go. CB season on. OBJ and Slate medium last night. Getting higher by the minute.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Someone was saying yesterday that the OBJ road is going to be 'hike only' from the campground this summer. I cant confirm this...it was word of mouth form a boater/pbr drinker. The point is come ready to hike. My FAVORITE CB run is the Slate, down to OBJ campground to hike up OBJ. 2 runs, 1 short shuttle, common takeout. ACC, sounds good.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
How will the towing company in CB survive if they close the road to OBJ?

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
oh dont worry, you front rangers still have a whole slew of options to get your subarus stuck on. undoubtedly more than one of you knuckleheads will be told by mapquest the schofield pass road is a quick and short alternative to the kebler-133 combo and will have to be towed. so rest easy Jen, we'll still give you the front range price on a tow

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
LOL, I might be a front ranger but I'm not a Front Ranger, I know enough not to cross anything I can't see the bottom of, thus we walked OBJ last year and left the tow company to the family man that sank his Suburban.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
land of lovin = front ranger. but dont worry, we've always got a special rate for you jen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts