I have several extremely important comments:
* Jimmy Buffet song on OBJ is not working for me.
* Brings back good memories of juicy flows on July 4th weekend 2011 boating out there with the RCRE crew. I remember you rolled right above the waterfall that year too and I thought, man that sounds scary and you said, "oh, it's no big deal, I have a good roll." You're still doing it!
* Those poggies are vintage these days!
* Note to self: Do not buy Matt's used boat (looked a little low)
* Always fun to watch some OBJ action - hope I can get out there next year.
Kevin, I just figured I was getting close to 40, and I liked this version. The water level was actually a bit high, and not bony at all. I got a ton of good photos as well. My wife does not let me do a lot of video editing for fun anymore. She says I can only work on stuff I'm getting paid to do. I've been busy, so I guess that's a good thing.
Hopefully we'll get on this again next year. I didn't get a Big South run, but got on Gore and Bailey a few times.
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!