Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great oar frame and dry box! I got a new boat and downsized from the 16’ Hyside that this frame fit. Tractor seat is mounted to sit on while rowing, diamond plate decking makes it super easy to walk on and stow gear!

Frame dimensions are 80.5” long by 76” wide outside to outside and 69” center to center. There is a bay for your kick bar, a cooler (with straps!) and the dry box clips in to the last bay.

Cooler bay dimensions are 19” by 44” with straps to keep it in place.

Dry box dimensions are 16” by 44”

Price negotiable, I’m moving to Oregon and want to get rid of this dope frame before moving!

Last photo is a magazine cover that my boat and oar frame made it on when I was living in Moab. It’s the best photo I have of the frame!

I also have the boat for sale too!!!
Water Water resources Watercraft Ecoregion Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Road surface Asphalt Wood Grass Automotive exterior
Plant Door Shade Gas Wood
Plant Leaf Shade Wood Rectangle
Plant Wood Tree Rectangle Land lot
Plant Window Wood Tree Grass

·
Registered
1 Posts
A great oar frame and dry box! I got a new boat and downsized from the 16’ Hyside that this frame fit. Tractor seat is mounted to sit on while rowing, diamond plate decking makes it super easy to walk on and stow gear!

Frame dimensions are 80.5” long by 76” wide outside to outside and 69” center to center. There is a bay for your kick bar, a cooler (with straps!) and the dry box clips in to the last bay.

Price negotiable, I’m moving to Oregon and want to get rid of this dope frame before moving!

Last photo is a magazine cover that my boat and oar frame made it on when I was living in Moab. It’s the best photo I have of the frame!

I also have the boat for sale too!!! View attachment 71268 View attachment 71270 View attachment 71271 View attachment 71272 View attachment 71273 View attachment 71275
Is this still available?

·
Registered
1 Posts

I also have the boat for sale too!!! View attachment 71268 View attachment 71270 View attachment 71271 View attachment 71272 View attachment 71273 View attachment 71275
I would Like to buy if available. In UT?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts