Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sick.

Coolest wave on any river, anywhere, ever... not sure. For me, it's gotta be the Bleacher Hole in Golden. Yeah, I know its a hole not a wave, but damn that thing is sweet!

·
Registered
101 Posts
The description of the undertow was what got me. Steve is saying that you will get sucked down until you reach the end of the seam...crazy.

Yeah that wave is sick. MikeH, what would it take to build one of those in Colorado somewhere? ;-)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The description of the undertow was what got me. Steve is saying that you will get sucked down until you reach the end of the seam...crazy.

Yeah that wave is sick. MikeH, what would it take to build one of those in Colorado somewhere? ;-)
it is in development. that thought is the last thing on my mind every night before I go to bed.

true dat on the bleacher wave. I am not even sure which one that is but I am sure it makes number 11 look like child's play.

·
Registered
195 Posts
it is in development. that thought is the last thing on my mind every night before I go to bed.
Ran across this a couple of years ago. Unclear to me if they've moved anything out of the lab yet, though. Put one of these and an M-Wave in my local (one of these days) play park and I'd probably quit going to rivers. Not really, but it serves to make the point.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ran across this a couple of years ago. Unclear to me if they've moved anything out of the lab yet, though. Put one of these and an M-Wave in my local (one of these days) play park and I'd probably quit going to rivers. Not really, but it serves to make the point.
that site has been around for a couple of years. I have no idea if it is anything beyond a website. Big river surfing scene in Munich.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts