Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be heading out after work for a nude Vallecito run. If you have never run Class V at a much too high level naked, you are missing out! I know its supposidly "way too high", so we plan on just taking it slow and drinking alot. I'll also be bringing my eleven year old girlfriend. Should be awesome!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'll be heading out after work for a nude Vallecito run. If you have never run Class V at a much too high level naked, you are missing out! I know its supposidly "way too high", so we plan on just taking it slow and drinking alot. I'll also be bringing my eleven year old girlfriend. Should be awesome!
It's as if Jerry Lee Lewis took up kayaking!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I resent the way you treat the nude boating concept. Three other buzzards have messaged me expressing interest in the trip. They are all planning on bringing their significant others. In case you didn't see my friend's website (bareboating.com), nude boating of all sorts is popular around the country. As somebody who has gotten into whitewater boating in the last couple years, I've decided to expand nude boating to raging rivers as well. As for making fun of the age of my girlfriend, I think you're just jealous that I am dating my daughter's friend and getting some quality ass. As for my alcoholism, some of the men we worship as heroes have been heavy drinkers. Grant and Churchill to name two. Go back to masturbating, I'll go boating with my girlfriend and my PBR.

George

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
I resent the way you treat the nude boating concept. Three other buzzards have messaged me expressing interest in the trip. They are all planning on bringing their significant others. In case you didn't see my friend's website (bareboating.com), nude boating of all sorts is popular around the country. As somebody who has gotten into whitewater boating in the last couple years, I've decided to expand nude boating to raging rivers as well. As for making fun of the age of my girlfriend, I think you're just jealous that I am dating my daughter's friend and getting some quality ass. As for my alcoholism, some of the men we worship as heroes have been heavy drinkers. Grant and Churchill to name two. Go back to masturbating, I'll go boating with my girlfriend and my PBR.

George
wow you are special. cold water + water cold air= retarded dumbass who is a prime example of natural selection at its finest.

what are you trying to prove by taking your cloths off and running whitewater besides the fact that you are a complete retard? you obviously have zero respect for the river and im sure my god will give you no mercy.

·
Registered
226 Posts

George
Dude,
I was going to post up and suggest people give you a break until I read this. You have to recognize that nude whitewater boating is as ludicrous as nude tennis or volleyball... actually it's more ludicrous. There are some activities where your junk flapping in the breeze is far more cumbersome and dangerous than the benefit you derive from being nude. Whitewater rafting is one of these activities. One, boat rubber and bare skin don't go together well. Two, when you run Class III or harder whitewater nude you risk tearing a hole in your sack or quite possibly having your genitalia completely ripped off as you get thrown about the boat. Should this be your fate, I doubt you will find much sympathy from the boating community. Nude whitewater boating has no merit. Granted folks are giving you a hard time, posting up here and telling them they're jealous and masturbating is no way to get people to see things from your perspective. Happy boating and good luck keeping your sack intact.

·
Registered
30 Posts
JHimick, you're right, that was a little bit over the line. I appologize. I've been posting here to try to generate some interest and I've received some. I've just been infuriated by the number of people attacking the concept for their own ammusement.

George

·
Registered
330 Posts
JHimick, you're right, that was a little bit over the line. I appologize. I've been posting here to try to generate some interest and I've received some. I've just been infuriated by the number of people attack the concept for their own ammusement.

George
The attacks are a bit harsh, but there has been plenty of civilized attempts to warn you of the obvious risks, and you just dismiss them.

-hypothermia
-hot rubber
-dangerous rocks and debris
-excessive drinking while paddling (increases risk of hypothermia, dehydration, and weakens ability to navigate hard sections)

I could go on, but I feel like those alone would be enough to stop any sane person from doing such a thing. So continuing to push for this in fact makes you look insane.

If continuing to move forward doesn't make you look insane enough, your obnoxious rebuttals only make you look worse.

If you want to make this happen it is certainly your prerogative, but being obnoxious about it only makes you look like a fool. Did you expect that everyone here would just jump on board? I mean you are doing something that is out of realm of morals and normalcy for the majority of the country. Of course you are going to have a backlash, what did you expect?

One final note, wasn't your last attempt shut down due to rangers or something seeing your posts on this very forum? Why would you do it on here again?

And just my two cents, if your girlfriend is the one in the pic in your profile... enjoy bud, I don't think any of us are gonna fight you for her.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Boofington, I just can't keep quiet. You are lame. You are begging for attention with public posts about an activity that has no merit. It's not about adventure, it's not about freedom, it's about you showing your OLD BALLS to the general public to get noticed. This is no different from the guy in the park with nothing but a raincoat on! You do not have a right to do this, as the land management officials that contacted you about your first post have confirmed. You're going to get a chance to be nude in jail. Grow up you wrinkled old pedophile!

·
Registered
138 Posts
JMACK! killing me!

JMACK! It seems only Steve and I get your humour.
You're one of the funniest dudes I've ever boated with, havent seen you since Westy last fall.
Enjoy your PBR and nude Vallecito!

·
Registered
989 Posts
dude, if you're a wierdo you can't really get pissed when people call you out on being a wierdo.

bustin on dude's girl is pretty harsh, though.

·
Registered
843 Posts

George
That's awesome. . .

·
Registered
929 Posts
^SIGNFICANT shrinkage, too....
Thats exactly what I need if I am to boat with boofington on Browns he said that he had room for 3-4 people but unless I experience this significant shrinkage that yeti talks about their will only be room on the raft for maybe one other person tops. The bright side is, if boofington wants to share I will gladly rip out the center thwart, cut out one end and use it a a rubber. Then we can have an awesome h2o wobbly H

Boofington?

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
The bright side is, if boofington wants to share I will gladly rip out the center thwart, cut out one end and use it a a rubber. Then we can have an awesome h2o wobbly H
ha ha, that may be the funniest thing ive ever seen posted on the buzz.......too much man, too much...

that may be the first use of the wobbly h in whitewater terms ever

·
Registered
989 Posts
"...like a pair of goddam Chinese fingercuffs..."

1 - 20 of 37 Posts