Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I are driving up from Pueblo on Saturday to do a nude run on Browns. This is a class III run that is at an absolutely awesome level right now. We'd love to introduce some new people to nude boating, so any of you who were too intimidated to sign up for a six day stretch of nudity with total strangers. We'll be at the putin around 1 or 2. We have room in our raft for 3 or 4 other people if you don't have your own raft. I'm bringing a keg of PBR which I'm obviously willing to share.

George

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you do a search for nude rafting, you will find a picture from the Teva Games a few years back where a bunch of folks went down Dowd Chute Buck Naked. PFD's only.

·
Registered
247 Posts
mann o man, i must be missing out. again you have chosen a family oriented, most user day on the planet run. ..........may i suggest you use noahs ark for you shuttle? and please OOOOOHHHHHHH please, speak about beauty, nakedness, and drunken stuper, all in the same breath similar to your last siminar...............sombody please take a camera............again......NOAHS ARK>>>>>>JUST UP STREAM FOR PERPETUAL BLISS

·
Registered
247 Posts
BTW, you ever been arrested for disturbeing the piece?
you know what? please send us your plate number, and we will make sure you have a fine ride down from pueblo

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
If your nude in your kayak does it count? :confused:
Only if you don't wear your skirt. :mrgreen:

Talk about junk in your trunk :eek:

All should be good as long as you stay in the boat...........butt if you swim..............you might end up with an inn'y instead of an out'y.;)

(I'm getting this vision of naked swimming in icewater..........kind of like tha same vision I got thinking about being naked at sand wash and ending up with mosquito bites in my.....um.....pecker.........the appeal just isn't there for some reason.:) But it sounds good on paper.)

·
Beginner
2,469 Posts
Jesus man, are you retarded? If you swim you will not only be putting your body in danger (H-Y-P-O-T-H-E-R-M-I-A), but think of the poor sucker who pulls you out of the water. With the shrinkage don't you think they'll say "this one's too small, I'm throwing it back in.."?

As for your 20 year old girlfriend... I'll be waiting at Seidel's for her!

I still don't think this guy is real.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
ahah, don't look at their pictures in the gallery...:confused: i feel like vomiting. please put your cloths on before you damage the youth! wear your pfd if nothing else dumbass.

here's an idea buy some private land, and don't get naked in public.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Once upon a time, Trolls lived under bridges. Now they live under rocks... but have high-speed internet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Plate number?...

Is oarbender a cop?! "We'll make sure you have a fine ride from Pueblo." Anyway, yeaahhh, taking it a little overboard there Mr. Everybody look at my nuts. Too Co-o-o-old in that water, & about 5 zillion mommies & kids on that stretch...neither smart nor appropriate.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
this dude is a serious chimo. i think hes a real dude knowing about 4 out of 8 people are retarded in this world.
Yeah, but it he registered with the State?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Nude rafting in browns canyon right now is a very bad idea. If floating around naked is your cup of tea, thats fine in the right circumstances. Sounds like that would be nice in the tropics or florida.

Rafting colorado high country whitewater nude is dangerous. Even if you don't flip you will be blue by the end of the trip from the splash and wind. If you do flip, you will have a serious chance of hypothermia, and potentially death. The water is very cold and will sap your energy in a flash.

If you want to float nude around colorado, float westwater in aug when the water is 75F and its hot as hell outside.

The nude thing may be fun to you, but its rediculous to try and do it in places that put you and your partner at significant risk.

I never get on whitewater in colorado without thermal layers and dry gear.

Don't be a moron and end up in the fatality listings in American whitewater for doing something as stupid as killing yourself because you didn't have the appropriate gear for you trip. Thats boating 101. You sound like an accident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
IF, and that's a very big IF, boofington is for real... then we should encourage this nude runoff rafting folly. What better way to clean up the gene pool?

Nude rafting in browns canyon right now is a very bad idea. If floating around naked is your cup of tea, thats fine in the right circumstances. Sounds like that would be nice in the tropics or florida.

Rafting colorado high country whitewater nude is dangerous. Even if you don't flip you will be blue by the end of the trip from the splash and wind. If you do flip, you will have a serious chance of hypothermia, and potentially death. The water is very cold and will sap your energy in a flash.

If you want to float nude around colorado, float westwater in aug when the water is 75F and its hot as hell outside.

The nude thing may be fun to you, but its rediculous to try and do it in places that put you and your partner at significant risk.

I never get on whitewater in colorado without thermal layers and dry gear.

Don't be a moron and end up in the fatality listings in American whitewater for doing something as stupid as killing yourself because you didn't have the appropriate gear for you trip. Thats boating 101. You sound like an accident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I couldn't care less if people like running around naked in general. Society would be a better place if we all didn't perpetuate the association of nudity with sex, or nudity as something shameful. As far as I'm concerned, no one should bat an eye, and kids should be taught that its natural and nothing to even remark on.
That being said, not so sure about nude whitewater rafting in Colorado. The water is really cold and the air temps often don't make up for it. Seems like it could be pretty dangerous, or at least very uncomfortable even at low flows in late summer. Nude rafting Browns at high water in the spring would be a ridiculously bad idea, possibly fatal in the event of a swim. Either this guy is a troll, or very uneducated about the dangers of cold, snowmelt whitewater at high runoff.
Also, not a personal fan of bare butt skin directly on tube of raft. Really unpleasant, and can lead to a lovely rash I like to call boat butt.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts