Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would copy this story for you all, in case some Denver boaters see the van out there.
These folks take disabled people rafting, climbing, camping etc. up hear as well, out of there Winter Park office.

Pretty terrible vehicle to steal, and stupid, with a giant logo on the side.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure where to find them, but I would love to post the serial numbers of the stollen bikes up hear as well, and on Pink Bike.com.
I would hate to be the thief getting caught selling a stolen bike in the down hill mountain bike community...

·
Registered
515 Posts
keeping my eyes open. However "here" is used to describe a place (noun), "hear" describes an action (verb). Just trying to keep communications clear.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
keeping my eyes open. However "here" is used to describe a place (noun), "hear" describes an action (verb). Just trying to keep communications clear.
Ya, it’s how I roll, kind of my rebellion against grammar and spelling, just always hated those subjects in school with a vengeance, to many single, double, triple underlines and carrots and shit all over my papers when I turned them in....

Thank you for keeping an eye out!!

Hopefully these shits get caught and properly horse whipped ( best Denver P.D. Catches them, I might have to hurt them if it was me).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for sharing Matt, I'll let everybody here know.
Thanks buddy!
Stealing from folks that help the disabled have some semblance of a normal life, is just crossing the line....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like the van is gonna cost way more to replace then it was insurance will pay.
If any philanthropic river gear suppliers, were feeling generous, i’ll bet they could could have there business name on the side of a wheel chair accessible van in Denver??

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That is just plain wrong. I can turn my cheek on somethings, but taking opportunities away from the less fortunate, in their abilities or disabled, is a totally different type crime in my book.

·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put a framing nail, through my left index finger, once, god that hurt.

Can’t say I’m really a violent person, but if i caught somebody at either of those crimes, I would probably nail them to a building with my framing nailer, till the cops showed up, just don’t fuck with the less fortunate, or those that served there country, there is a special place in hell for that shit.
Pisses me off.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Makes me sick, but there is plenty of that sociopath shit going on. I was familiar with the steeling from Adaptive Adventures. I am now convinced these are hate crimes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts