I have this posted on FB marketplace, but thought I'd post it here. I realize that this is my first post, but I am just discovering the community and plan to get a lot more involved this summer. My user name, KJ7KGH, is my amateur radio call sign, you can look me up in the FCC database and it will have my information.

NRS Thrive 11 Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) for sale. Asking $1100 OBO

The paddleboard was purchased by me from Idaho River Sports in 2019. It is in good condition overall, and has only been on flat water.

I have added a Scotty Mount near the bow for fishing poles and other accessories. The SUP comes with all of the original accessories, as well as a Werner Thrive 95 paddle in very good condition, and a 9' NRS SUP leash. The pump could probably use some grease, and doesn't seem to work well with the dual-action plug installed. The boat does have some surface scratches in the usual places, and there is a slow leak that has developed near the Leafield D7 valve; I noticed it last year, but it was slow enough that it didn't bother me (see pictures linked below).

The boat has always been stored gently inflated, and kept out of the sun when not in use. I am selling it because it no longer fits my boating needs.

More pictures available here: SUP Pics