13’ NRS “OTTER” INFLATABLE RAFT - dual set up for paddling or rowing. Foot cups for bow paddlers and for the captain in the stern. Could accommodate 7 paddlers. 5 paddles included! Includes one captain’s paddle for steering. (Longer and thicker)

MORE PHOTOS on Craigslist “SF Bay Area North Bay” California

Complete rowing frame with large capacity Galaxy cooler which will keep ice for a week. Hanger included to keep the cooler from abrading the floor. 3 Carlisle oars - 2 are cracked but serviceable.

I have glued on extra carry handles in the bow and stern. There are custom planks to attach ammo cans on either side of the captain’s seat. Custom padded cover for cooler - yellow. NRS Cover bag in “fair” condition.

It has a small patch, but no leaks. In excellent condition. It has been stored in the carry bag in the shed. Sold as a set. I won’t break it up. This is everything you need to have the adventures you have been craving!

Bonus: Pay the asking price and I will throw in 5 lightly used Class 5 type PFDs. They have the head support for extra safety.

Please text me or reply via email for more info and photos.
[email protected]