Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find a nice duffle style drybag. Does anybody use the NRS Expedition Dri Duffle? I have not seen any reviews on this product.

·
Registered
42 Posts
NRS Expedition Dry Duffle

I say go for it. I have put mine through two years of commercial guiding, not to mention two boats flipped for a total hour. I have had no problems with my bag and more importantly no leaks for two years.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
We have one, and it is tough and we like it a lot. We use it for kitchen stuff, very heavy. the only issue is it really needs to be full to stay closed. And I can't say we've tested it's dry-ness. Trash compactor bags inside are always a good idea if you are stowing critical gear, sleeping bag, clothes, etc.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Got a small one, to use for personal gear (clothes, etc.) It's easier to find stuff than rooting around in a conventional dry bag.

No leaks so far. It does pay to take care folding the closure and also to keep it clear of crap (e.g. blowing sand, twigs, leaves) that might breach the seal.

Another potential use would be as a spare clothes bag for families or paddleboat crews, since you can open and close it while it's strapped down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts