Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO the 2014 Crux from NRS is on Sale every where right now... they are making some changes, and the 2015 sounds like it will be a nice improvement ( new zipper).... but

I was lucky enough to find a 2014 for 50% off! (450$). I am stoked on it!! I swam twice on purpose today and stayed totally dry! 100% dry!!! I don't know why I waited so long!!! I have easily spent 400$ on splash pants, semi dry pants, dry top, etc.. ( in fact way over 400$). Now I realize it make a TON of sense just to make the investment in a dry suit as soon as you are hooked on the sport ( 8 years ago for me).

So to summarize this post has 3 points:

1) Drysuits are on sale right now
2) A Drysuit is the best investment i've probably ever made towards boating enjoyment!!! Its a no brainer.
3) The NRS Crux seems to be a bomber drysuit. ( no its not a kokatat, and it may eventually leak. but NRS has an amazing warranty. So I am sure I will get my moneys worth out of this suit over the coming years )

End Rant!

Happy Fall Boating!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
SO the 2014 Crux from NRS is on Sale every where right now... they are making some changes, and the 2015 sounds like it will be a nice improvement ( new zipper).... but

I was lucky enough to find a 2014 for 50% off! (450$). I am stoked on it!! I swam twice on purpose today and stayed totally dry! 100% dry!!! I don't know why I waited so long!!! I have easily spent 400$ on splash pants, semi dry pants, dry top, etc.. ( in fact way over 400$). Now I realize it make a TON of sense just to make the investment in a dry suit as soon as you are hooked on the sport ( 8 years ago for me).

So to summarize this post has 3 points:

1) Drysuits are on sale right now
2) A Drysuit is the best investment i've probably ever made towards boating enjoyment!!! Its a no brainer.
3) The NRS Crux seems to be a bomber drysuit. ( no its not a kokatat, and it may eventually leak. but NRS has an amazing warranty. So I am sure I will get my moneys worth out of this suit over the coming years )

End Rant!

Happy Fall Boating!!!

Thanks for the write up! I was actually looking at the same drysuit and called NRS. They said they'd hold one for me until next payday. Even if i decided to not get it. May have to pull the trigger now! This is great to know. I definitely have to invest in one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts