NRS 14' River Cat in great shape - fully outfitted as shown with everything included.

Great boat with a very flexible and customizable configuration. Can be run solo or with up to 2-3 people/dogs. Capable and versatile for anything from multi-day floats with all the outfitting shown, to single day class 5+ steep and deep runs when stripped down to the essentials. This beast can take you anything from the Grand Canyon, to the Rogue, to the Cal-Salmon and beyond.

Fully setup and includes everything shown:
  • NRS 14' x 25" (high-float!) River Cat Tubes
  • NRS Alley Cat 10' x 72" frame (wider version - can haul some gear!) + oarlocks, seat, extra bar for drop bag, and mesh floor
  • (4!) Carlisle 9.5' oars in great shape w/ 6" blades, sleeves and rubber donuts
  • Igloo cooler + pad, mounts, and loop straps
  • Custom side running boards for easy walking, seating, or setting down your beer : )
  • Custom back hatch (turns into camp table with included legs) with drop bag underneath - fits a Paco Pad perfectly a for lounging deck or place for dogs/people to ride on
  • Repair/spare parts kit
  • Straps (color coded for easy setup: (6)1ft, (8)2ft, (2)4ft, (2)6ft, (2)9
  • 12V inflator
  • Throw bag and bow line

Excellent condition all around with no damage, major wear/tear, or issues. Oars nice and straight and intact. Has always been stored deflated and rolled indoors with annual 303 applications. Good to go for many river miles! I bought new around 12-15 yrs ago but has seen light/occasional use.

Located near dowtown Mt Shasta - a couple minutes off I-5. Contact to arrange a viewing. I have it temporarily setup outside and tarped. Bring a trailer and you could go for a float the same day.

Price pretty much firm/OBO but might entertain a slightly lower offer if slow to sell. For a quick and easy sale I could maybe throw in some extra gear like a K-pump, splash jackets, rescue gear, some extra straps, etc depending on what you need, or make me higher offer to include that stuff too.

Contact for questions with your phone # and good time to chat. Thanks!!!