Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I forgot to add...if you are going this month take along several big tarps, tin buckets for hot rocks, big tent poles, build a sauna right down near the water line so the flush takes out the ash in the spring. you build the sauna right, do the sweats, jump in the river, do the warrior sweat 3 times, you'll be glad you did. Those sauna's are amazing when the river finally gets cold. You owe me a beer for such great advice. :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Dave at Rubicon helped me out on an off season trip when everyone else (including Michelle) flatout refused. Then when I showed up cold and early at the wrong takeout, he skipped his dinner to come and get me.
That was way beyond what I had any right to expect. He’s definitely my go-to now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nanko, when we’re you thinking of being on?? I only ask because myself and possibly another boat were thinking of putting on somewhere around the end of 1st week or early 2nd week of Dec. Just curious if we will see company. Anyway, if you haven’t already called Michelle, I would recommend her also. I used them on the main previously and her reputation is well deserved. I spoke to her recently and they sounded happy to shuttle next month and the quote I got was very reasonable. Anyway good luck and have fun man

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nanko, when we’re you thinking of being on?? I only ask because myself and possibly another boat were thinking of putting on somewhere around the end of 1st week or early 2nd week of Dec. Just curious if we will see company. Anyway, if you haven’t already called Michelle, I would recommend her also. I used them on the main previously and her reputation is well deserved. I spoke to her recently and they sounded happy to shuttle next month and the quote I got was very reasonable. Anyway good luck and have fun man
End of Dec. Y’all have a great time; thanks for the shuttle tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts