Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy… We are a crew of 12 as of Oct 7. Looking for someone to join on our trip. Working with PRO. 5 18' boats. Could use another experienced rower. PRO will shuttle us from Flagstaff to Lee's Ferry on Nov 2. Launch Nov 3 and get picked up on Nov 25 just in time to get home for Turkey dinner. Cost is about $1500/person before alcohol and travel. Our group is all guys, mostly from Jackson Hole. Outgoing, fun crowd. Please contact me asap if interested.

Taylor

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2,985 Posts
Howdy… We are a crew of 12 as of Oct 7. Looking for someone to join on our trip. Working with PRO. 5 18' boats. Could use another experienced rower. PRO will shuttle us from Flagstaff to Lee's Ferry on Nov 2. Launch Nov 3 and get picked up on Nov 25 just in time to get home for Turkey dinner. Cost is about $1500/person before alcohol and travel. Our group is all guys, mostly from Jackson Hole. Outgoing, fun crowd. Please contact me asap if interested.

Taylor

[email protected]

Can't go on your trip but I tried to look at your website and I can't get anything but a badass looking eagle who fades out and then comes back up. Nothing clickable and it wouldn't go anywhere. The eagle pic is very good but.... on Safari 5.1.10 on a Mac running 10.6.8. Wish I could make it have a great trip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Tom. Thanks for the offer. We are backing off a bit on our push to find more people. so no need to post it elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts