Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ITS GONNA BE BIG!!!!
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after a visit to the ER for a dislocated shoulder. My wife and I were driving up i70 and some young punk in a white Subaru with Wisconsin plates and a yellow wave sport on top sped up behind us, cut us off to pass us and came about 6 inches from hitting us. He than started weaving in and out of traffic passing semi trucks on the right shoulder (WHAT??!) and then he got off at Loveland pass and started to pass a minivan on a two way road up, on the left, across the double lines like a jack ass! He damn near caused 3 wrecks (he was going at least 100mph) from Georgetown to the Loveland pass exit where he almost hit that other mini van. We tried to get his plate number, but did not want to kill ourselfs or anyone else in the process. So.... I guess my point is, if any fellow buzzards see this punk, watch out!!!!! If he boats like he drives he is a danger to anyone on the river.

Just lookin' out, normally I wouldn't post something like this, but this guy is clearly a danger on road or off the road.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
C'mon guys, the water's not gone yet. Bluegrass and Gore season have just begun (we've got a good 3-4 months left on Gore). There's still some water on the FR and Ark. And you can always go south in the fall and winter. If we get people bickering in the Eddy before August, we're really in trouble. :)

COUNT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts