Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up Frenchy, will you take my block off so I can post just one more pic, just wanted to finish up my pics with a chunderboy shot. I understand blocks though, if you didn't do it some of these biatches might might through in more shots of freaking boats in storage lockers

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wayne,
thanks for brightening the board (bored). Might head out to Kern fest in Mid April. Hit some quick easy creeking... You round?

Steve.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey Wayne, thanks for the reminder and for posting the goods. I removed the block so you can post photos all you want. Let me know if you have any trouble upoading.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ward, good crew from rado coming out mid april. You need to get on board, well get some classic ROADSIDE shit, no hiking our boats out of the freaking grand canyon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Steve,
I have a small crew heading to Cali for at least 7 days in April. Nothing too serious, Brush, Dry Meadows, Kern and anything else in the region. Probably just creeking and enjoying the warm Cali weather. If you would like to hook up there let me know, we might even have room if you need a ride. Johnny Wade bailed so a spot might be open.

Chorter, thanks for the great pics. They were desperatly needed and reminds me what a pussy I am. :D
Frenchy, quit bogarding the goods!

·
Registered
374 Posts
i should be out there (with signifigant other) leaving Durango on 4-11 late and returning on 4-16. Probably hanging out near the Kern fest. Would love to hit some goods if you guys are in the area.

Will PM you my cell #.

Steve.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah ward, she's been upgraded to significant other eh. Anyway sounds like you've got a shuttle driver who's willing to hang out in kernville while you paddle. I'm not sure what you've told her there is to do in kernville while your boating but hey, nice work man.

Taylor let me know when your coming in and maybe we could hook up. You guys should both put the tule river on the list. It's just over the pass from kernville and is top quality, not too difficult either as long as it's not at flood stage, good warm up the season run.

Thanks Frenchy

·
no tengo
1,873 Posts
wayne, awesome pics (pro quality for sure) - very inspiring. wish i could kayak that well. nice pic of the chunderboy - never met him but sounds like he was an interesting guy and world class kayaker. thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts