Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big party/fundraiser will be taking place this Friday, April 9th to raise money for the Gunnison Whitewater Festival and the Colorado Cup. The main attraction of the event will be a bigscreen presentation/premier ofClear H2O Productions' new film "Chasing The White Demon". This is the 3rd film of the No Big Names Series.

The event will also feature live music from Redhouse and 3 other rockin' bands, foosball tables, raffles for prizes including a 2004 Liquidlogic kayak. Basically we're having a huge party with the vid premier, live music and cheap (but good) beer from New Belgium.

The event runs from 4pm to midnight with the movie showing at 8pm. Entry is $5 at the door and Fat Tire's are $2 all night long!

Location: Gunnison Multipurpose Building. (behind the Gunnison Safeway at the fairgrounds).

Also, come on down and sesh the Gunny park this weekend...its really good right now! Loops, cleans ends/splits/spins/roundhouses both ways yesterday. Hit our party/premier, boat the next day and make a weekend out of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great Film

Meng,
I was able to catch the showing on monday. The video is great and i can't wait to see it again in Gunny. I should be arriving from Den around 6 or 7 see you then.
We should all paddle the gunny park on Sat
Larsen

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

Ps- Yeah, right on Larsen. Lets pour beers again tonight like last year (that means trouble) and boat tomorrow in Gunny....its good right now.

·
Registered
567 Posts
On top of the fundraising party tonight, we've been getting snow all week but 1 day. It's dumping in CB today & the rivers are bound to fill up nicely this weekend. Good time to come play down here ($19 lift tickets) & support the Colorado Cup as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts