Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on going out and doing anything in the next week or so under the stars?
Looking to photograph night riders (skis, boards, bikes) and/or campers for a story to run in the Rocky Mountain News' Adventure section on Saturdays.
Thanks.
brian ([email protected])

·
Registered
73 Posts
now that there's snow here in the county, and it's dark at 5, my girl and I, as well as some other peeps will be cross country skiing at nigh with our niterider lights. if you want some pics, give a call 970 333 9068.

will have to be midweek as we're pretty whupped from riding the 100+" of fresh in Little Cottonwood, Utah all weekend. hope this helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hit the backcountry every night after I get our Baby to bed. As Will posted previously, it is sweet right now in Utah. Every turn is a face shot. More to come tomorrow.

Peace and Good Luck,
Ken

·
Registered
73 Posts
i know this is off topic, but utah skiing is currently beyond sweet; it is EPIC. 24+ inches during the day sunday, absolute blower conditions. Every turn chest deep braille skiing with powder constantly blasting up onto the goggles and trying to asphyixiciate you. so deep that dropping a knee means disapearing under the snow. so deep that sleeping after it is tough, because it's still piling up and someone's got to cut 8's into it.

Go there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts