Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just had the most satisfying day on the river of our lives and have to share. Took our daughter Norah on a float from New Castle to Silt, she will be one month old tomorrow. Even got some fishing in. I guess the low water is good for something... Peace and happy floating ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congratulations! What a beautiful river baby. I applaud you for introducing her to the river without hesitation, she will thank you for it for years to come.

Get her in a kayak or ducky as soon she can walk!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I know there are many strong opinions out there. I think low water is key and if it's a run you're familiar with then go for it. Lots of other people in boats makes us nervous so we float in ******* country where most people don't get more than 10 feet from an engine. Have fun and be safe out there. Driving to and from the river is way more dangerous.

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
You'll get flack from some, we started well under a year old as well. Just need to always remain alert. Once they can walk you the camp site demands vigilance as well

·
Registered
394 Posts
Saw the title and was hoping it would be you guys! Big congratulations and hugs to all. Thanks for the update my friend.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw the title and was hoping it would be you guys! Big congratulations and hugs to all. Thanks for the update my friend.
Thanks bro...just ordered a bimini to get the shade dialed in for this hot summer. Maybe we can float some flat water together this summer, let us know if your out this way. I haven't kayaked since I was 13 so my new dream is to relearn how with her when the time is right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts