Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been rafting for a few years now but am looking into some kayaking for the first time this season. I know I want a smaller creek kayak so I can take it to some fun parks eventually. Does anyone have any brand or model recommendations? I'll figure out sizing and everything like that on my own. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Has to be a troll..... No one refers to kayaks as yaks. Also who talks about talking a creek kayak to a fun park. And what is a fun park?

A troll for sure....... Oh wait. He is From Breck....... This could be real.

Buy a RPM. Best fun park kayak ever made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has to be a troll..... No one refers to kayaks as yaks. Also who talks about talking a creek kayak to a fun park. And what is a fun park?

A troll for sure....... Oh wait. He is From Breck....... This could be real.

Buy a RPM. Best fun park kayak ever made.
haha sorry I know nearly nothing about kayaks(for the time being)

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
What you want doesn't really exist. If you want something for both river running and surfing look at a model like the Jackson Fun series....

Creek boats are for creeking, play boats are for playing...

If you really want a larger volume design you might look at the Pyranha Burn and Dagger Mamba.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Go with a creek boat

Look for a creeker with a planning hull like the dagger mamba ,wavesport diesel, jackson karma. If this is your first boat a play boat will be trying to do things your not gonna like in bigger water. Any planning hull boat will surf fairly well I have the mamba and I have no problem catchin waves or holes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts