Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started a new MeetUp group for rafting, the group is based in the Denver metro area but we will be planning trips all over the United States. This will be a great place to meet new boaters and explore new rivers. If you are interested check out the link below.

Front Range Whitewater Inflatables (Arvada, CO) - Meetup

We will be putting together trips from after work runs on Clear Creek to multi-night adventures domesticaly and international.

We will be having a meet and greet March 7th, check out the site for detail.

Come out and have a beer and meet some new river rats!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have started a new MeetUp group for rafting, the group is based in the Denver metro area but we will be planning trips all over the United States. This will be a great place to meet new boaters and explore new rivers. If you are interested check out the link below.

Front Range Whitewater Inflatables (Arvada, CO) - Meetup

We will be putting together trips from after work runs on Clear Creek to multi-night adventures domesticaly and international.

We will be having a meet and greet March 7th, check out the site for detail.

Come out and have a beer and meet some new river rats!

Cool idea! Too bad I am so far away.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but AZ is not that far away, we are talking about running the Gila this summer/fall in small boats and that is in your neck of the woods. There is always the Salt as well...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, should be fun!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, I'm in.

Live in Fort Collins but work in Golden. Have own IK, raft, and packraft, and mostly boat on the Poudre.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, follow the link and sign up. I have a bunch a events on the calendar already you can check out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts