Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm an Amtrak conductor and work two round trips Denver to Grand Junction per week. I love seeing you all on the Upper Colorado (Moon River). I get a little envious of you all boating and camping! I've camped at Bond and hiked the Lower Gore but have yet to raft the river. Maybe I'll look into buying a raft and go next year. Nick

·
Registered
157 Posts
Our ladies always gives the working man (coal trains) a show & the tourists get to see our brown eyes....
seems fair right?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do your rail passengers think of our friendly salute to the tourist industry?
Most passengers love it! Kids will count the number. The Amish and Mennonites are especially amused.

Our ladies always gives the working man (coal trains) a show & the tourists get to see our brown eyes....
seems fair right?
Hey, I'm a working man!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Most passengers love it! Kids will count the number. The Amish and Mennonites are especially amused.
Seems like there's been more Mennonites in Colorado this year than usual. I've seen them everywhere, from the Durango train to Pumphouse. Have you seen this too?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Horns

Dakar

Tell me about the horns. I assumed there is a reason when they do and don't hit the horns. Nothing like jumping up from my pad when a train wakes me up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts