Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. Hi my name is Nick my friends call me Twitch I am getting back into kayaking this year. I'm looking for some new friends to hit the rivers with. I can role almost consistently in flat water but havnt tried on the river. I live in Thornton I ride a jackson allstar I believe 2010. Hit me up any help will be appreciated and I'm hoping to make alot of progression this season. Thank you have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also new to paddling. Live in Vail though. Gonna be taking a roll class on Wednesday. Let me know if y'all will be in the area or I could meet elsewhere.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newbie 2015, #15ers

I'm also new to paddling. Live in Vail though. Gonna be taking a roll class on Wednesday. Let me know if y'all will be in the area or I could meet elsewhere.
I'm actually going to be up in Vail a lot so we should connect.

Paddle Fest in BV is going to be really fun so you may want to check that out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya we should stay in touch definitely will have to get together soon and hit the river

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw your post and see that you're from Vail. I'm from Avon and am also new to hard shell kayaking. Let me know if you ever want to hit the rivers. Maybe even today?? Btw my name is Dave. Let me know I'm down anytime. You should check out the vail whitewater races on Tuesdays in the village

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm actually going to be up in Vail a lot so we should connect.

Paddle Fest in BV is going to be really fun so you may want to check that out.
Hey I sent you a text, we should get out there for sure!

Saw something about PaddleFest but unfortunately I'm working...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw your post and see that you're from Vail. I'm from Avon and am also new to hard shell kayaking. Let me know if you ever want to hit the rivers. Maybe even today?? Btw my name is Dave. Let me know I'm down anytime. You should check out the vail whitewater races on Tuesdays in the village

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Hey Dave! I'll send a personal message with my number. Unfortunately I was working today but we should try to get out there soon! If I'm not working during the races I will definitely check them out. Looking at trying to lock down Sunday-Monday-Tuesdays off for the summer!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live close to Rampart range. Paddle the south platte near Deckers to the confluence looking for folks to paddle with also. Don't have roll down yet but working on it. anyone want to paddle the South Platte let me know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all. I blew my knee out last year but am back to it this year. I have my roll pretty consistent but have not had much time in the water. I will be back in town after June 16th and would love to get out. I live in thorton, Hit me up... 303-253-0020 Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts