Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Buzzards. I'm new to Gunni and am looking to hook up with the boating community. I am a class IV boater and have a 16' cat, 14' sb, a virgin mini max, and a solo open canoe in my quiver. Also have all the gear for extended trips. After May 30, I will have the summer off. I'd love to find some folks to run the Taylor, Gunni, Lake Fork, and Ark with. Paddle raft, frame and oars...?

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Steve
970-903-1080

·
Registered
314 Posts
Steve, I already added you to our growing list of dedicated river rats on the Western Slope. Have 4 Ik,s , 4 hardshell kayakers, and 2 mini-me rafters on our list. Planning on doing the lower Crystal or the lower San Miquel next Sunday depending on flows. Taylor will have great flows all summer, so we have to catch other rivers while flows are good. I organize and plan our trips, keep in touch at 497-6512.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I will be moving to montrose, co for the summer as of next week. I need to get hooked in w the local boating community (as well as find a place to live for 4 months- any beta?) Please let me know of any trips! Will have 3 days off a week.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts