Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a raft guide that just moved here this winter. I am hoping to meet some people that want to go rafting. I love to go on hour long to multiday trips if someone needs a good paddler. I have done up to Class V. I have been boating since I was a kid and in love with the sport. I am able to borrow boats from my company if thats an issue . . .

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am a raft guide that just moved here this winter. I am hoping to meet some people that want to go rafting. I love to go on hour long to multiday trips if someone needs a good paddler. I have done up to Class V. I have been boating since I was a kid and in love with the sport. I am able to borrow boats from my company if thats an issue . . .
and I apologize- I haven't been able to get over there just yet- ran your old river the Poudre last Sunday at 4'- too much fun- call when you can-
your uncle
wayniac
do your parents still hate me for getting you into river running?
I hope not
Oh yes, I've been in Cross, the Selway, the Taos lower Box and the Poudre since you did the Animas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and I apologize- I haven't been able to get over there just yet- ran your old river the Poudre last Sunday at 4'- too much fun- call when you can-
your uncle
wayniac
do your parents still hate me for getting you into river running?
I hope not
Oh yes, I've been in Cross, the Selway, the Taos lower Box and the Poudre since you did the Animas
No worries on not visiting. I ran the Poudre last Sunday. It was 4ish as well. We ran Lower Mish through Bridges. I forgot how much fun pineview is. . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts