Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its up check it out.

LVM TV

Your only source to LVM'S Kayaking Related Video Forum.
LVM TV Some funny, some serious, some pointless.
Updated weekly for your kayaking needs.
All for you.

Later
LVM_GRUNT

·
Registered
558 Posts
hey, can you put up that video of the guy who broke his paddle below cherry bomb and handpaddled the rest of the gorge. I was telling a friend about it and can't find it.
Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
989 Posts
From the web page under "What is LVM?":

"In the whitewater video industry LVM is recognized as both an innovator and leader in providing quality entertainment to its viewers. Since its home grown beginnings, LVM has been dedicated to providing a high quality DVD featuring the
freshest and most exciting video footage of the latest expeditions, regional and international river trips, whitewater competitions and festivals, in addition to introducing many of the faces (and musings) of those whose lifestyles are immersed in the sport.

Delivered quarterly to your door or your favorite outdoor retailer, each issue of LVM is a collection of visually expressive whitewater vignettes plus a feature documentary guaranteed to captivate and thrill the viewer."

Woh...check out the big brain on Brad. Does LVM have a Rhode's Scholar in residence? A college literature professor, perhaps? Just who is this wordsmith, this conjurer of prose that seduces me so? He or she (or he-she?) has put so eloquently what could bluntly be stated as "LVM is kickass". I must agree. Great magazine. Great site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts