Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took the new LVM "The Rockies" edition out of the box!!!!

LOTS of Colorado Creekin at high water 17 of Colorado's finest.... plus some Idaho too...

Scott @ Confluence

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
It is uber-cool and super sick. The Rockies Rock!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Go See It

It wasn't the world premier, but we had a premier in Boise a few weeks back. It was amazingly well attended considering that it was held on a Wednesday during the off-season on short notice.

Maybe I am biased, but #27 is the best LVM episode I can remember. Lots of action, a huge variety of runs, great Giant Slalom Series coverage, and good tunes too. I'm sure that those of you in CO will identify more with your local runs, but I feel like the Idaho footy does a great job of showing just how good we have it in the Gem State while just barely scratching the surface of what's available. It's hard to believe that all of those rivers (except Mesa Falls) are within three hours of where I am sitting right now.

There is a super sick sequence of John Grace and Brian Ward bombing down the top of Jake's at spring flow (3,500+) that gets me so amped for next season every time I watch it.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I would agree that 27 is one of my favorites to date. The only one I liked better was 20 (it had the DeLavergne Tribute and I can't remember what else).

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just picked me up a copy from Golden River Sports tonight (Monday night) and it was SICK!!! Action packed with lots of Colorado at High water, and some SICK Idaho shots!! They did a nice job putting that one together! It's my new favorite!! It was definitely worth the money!!
-Nick

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
finally picked up my copy yesterday.......WOW

What a treat to watch, some incredible flood footage in there, and the quality is top notch. Some of my favorite highlights:

+ Milo's safety patrol at OBJ
+ Upper Death @ 8,000 cfs
+ AWESOME cable cam footage of Homestake Creek
+ NF Payette GS

Very well done, if you haven't seen it yet go borrow someones or go buy one, you won't regret it!

Everybody who boats in Colorado should have this video in their collection.

·
Registered
698 Posts
...obj...lvm...

...wasn't there yeti....heard about it....sounded fun...you talking bout my boy DICK?.....watch out for the guy....

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
well whoever he was, the "No Stoners Allowed" sticker was too much. Had to back it up and watch that shit again.....

thats some of the best NF Slate footage to date as well.

this movie is really good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts