Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buzzards,

Colorado Springs has a new paddle shop on I25 at Garden of the Gods Road. UnderwaterConnection has been a scuba shop in Colorado Springs for 25 years and now offers whitewater kayak instruction, rolling classes, SUP instruction and SUP Yoga classes. We have our own indoor heated pool where we teach rolling and start our beginners kayak and SUP class. Our seasoned instructors are ACA certified and we are an ACA affiliate member.

We carry Pyrahna Boats, NRS, Kokatat, Werner Paddles, Astral PFDs, Sweet Helmets, PFDs for Pooches, etc. We also have splash pants and splash tops for rafters.

If you happen to be in the area please stop in and say Hi. Ask for Scott when you're here and I'll give you the grand tour. We can accommodate most schedules in our indoor heated pool and of course we also offer scuba lessons.

We have a kayak rental fleet featuring the Pyranha Burn III. Our rates are $75 a day or $125 for two days and that includes the boat with float bags, a skirt, paddle, PFD, Helmet and a splash top. We also rent NRS inflatable SUP boards with PFD, paddle, and helmet.

If you desire to paddle on Colorado Springs lakes such as Prospect and Quail, and require a City Watercraft Permit we sell them in our shop.

You can also visit our kayak specific FB page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/UWC-Kayak/1518257808403753

SYOTR

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the paddling community...

Always thought there was a need for a shop in the Springs area! Wish you the best and welcome to the mostly above water side of things.....

TMCK

Keep the Hairy Side up

·
Registered
266 Posts
I saw your guys' billboard the other day and had to laugh. The image of the kayaker and the words "Underwater Connection" don't quite mesh. :D

Good luck. Hope the addition pays off!

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw your guys' billboard the other day and had to laugh. The image of the kayaker and the words "Underwater Connection" don't quite mesh. :D

Good luck. Hope the addition pays off!
LOL..we've had lots of kidding around the shop about that. We also teach swim lessons here. Discount if you come in wearing your FRST shirt. :mrgreen:

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always thought there was a need for a shop in the Springs area! Wish you the best and welcome to the mostly above water side of things.....
Thanks Matti. TMCK is always my one of my favorite stops on my way to Westwater. Headed there soon so I'll stop and chat.

·
Super Moderator
4,227 Posts
Nice to see, Scott! Congratulations on getting whitewater gear back in the Springs! Sounds like you've got a great lineup on the brands.

SYOTR,

-AH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts