Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for awhile but decided to make it official. I've been paddling most of my life (since about 1980) mainly on the Deschutes, Clackamas, Sandy and Trask rivers in Oregon. I have a Riken 14' raft as well as a 15' Momentum Cataraft. I'm looking forward to corresponding with the board....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Another Oregon dirtbag ;)....welcome! Do you run the trask to fish? I haven't been on it, but I hear it has a lot of wood when it is on in late fall/spring.

Feel free to PM if you are planning a trip!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another Oregon dirtbag ;)....welcome! Do you run the trask to fish? I haven't been on it, but I hear it has a lot of wood when it is on in late fall/spring.

Feel free to PM if you are planning a trip!
Yes, fly fish (spey) for steelhead and bobber and egg fish for Chinook sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
3,965 Posts
Welcome to the Buzz!

Glad to know you've been lurking for awhile - this will eliminate some of the shock...

Great to have you aboard!

-AH

·
Registered
96 Posts
See you on the Buzz and the Water. If it has gradient I'm up for giving it a shot !! Otherwise let's swing or nymph a fly thru it !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you gone for winter steelhead on the n.fk.nehalem? Fun run above the normal run too.
fd
I have bank fished the North Fork and boat fished the tidewater.....We are spoiled in Oregon with all the rivers available. I also fish offshore on my ocean boat for tuna/halibut/crab/bottom fish and Salmon.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts