Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
nice vid. that backwards run over the monkey is right up there with some of the worst green race crashes, had to hurt...

·
Registered
846 Posts
i would really like to get down there, currently getting beat down by school. i am hoping to swing through ashevegas on my way back out to CO, but i'll have to be weary of following you down stuff since i have paddled whitewater a total of 2 times in 2006...

S

·
0 Posts
NHINDS posting from Shaggstyle's computer

CO low water boater finally makes it back to where he was raised on a boating pilgrimage! Fires up the green but gets spanked his second run and swims!

Damn that was a fun river. If anyone is interested in a photo gallery guide to this run with labeled drops, please go to www.otcouch.com and these will be uploaded when I return to CO. Also, there will be some sick picks of Johnny Kentucky and Shagg C-1ing the left line at Sunshine, Shane Bennedict styling Gorilla in a CR, and general craziness documented well.

Man my elbow and shoulder hurts today, the groove tube stopped me and I got one of the worst slap downs in recent memory.

you lucky year round boating bastards.

NICK HINDS

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha he went oververt and back pitoned really hard though.

Broke his backband... :( I've run it backwards once as well. Got a good backboof though, and didn't flip over. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts