Mountain Buzz banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! New in avon area looking to explore Eagle/Ark and Colorado rivers. 27 fun loving single athletic girl who loves to paddle, haven't quite got my roll down to kayak but wanna get on the river soon! Willing to contribute gas, grass or beer! Hmu
Emma

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
207 Posts
This should be good Friday entertainment, here come the pervs.....in 3 2 1 go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Emma,
Call up Alpine Quest Sports in Edwards and ask about their paddle club. If your on Facebook, look up and ask to join Eagle River Valley Boaters.

·
Registered
586 Posts
If this is a troll, thank you; this will be good.
Emma, if you're not a troll, I am sorry for what mountainbuzz is about to do.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Emma,

Welcome! The Pike's Peak Whitewater Club tends to have a lot of outings as well that are targeted at new boaters; they might be a good resource to look into.

·
Super Moderator
4,059 Posts
Emma,

Another way to meet folks would be the High Country River Rafters - check this thread out for a link. And don't let the goobers turn you off to the Buzz!

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,265 Posts
FAKE

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
What level whitewater are you comfortable on? Without a roll I would guess 2-3? Feel free to send me a private message if you want information about boating on the Ark.

Logan

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Emma, like everyone else we are suspicious of these type of posts. But if you're legit you'll find lots of good folks on here. Logan is a stand up guy, you should hit him up and paddle the ark. If you haven't heard Pfest is Memorial Day weekend in BV, absolutely come check that out. Lots of great paddling opportunities plus lots of other fun stuff. You're in the wrong valley but you'll do ok

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
But in all seriousness, Logan is a great guy to meet. Not only is he a rad dude and a great paddle partner, but he has a fantastic network of friends throughout the state and knows many great paddlers to go with in many places. Good luck and enjoy the upcoming season

·
Registered
193 Posts
You are exactly correct! We need some pics of her and her mom. :p God I hope her mom's hot.
wow, dude warns you about the creeps on the buzz and then turns out hes the worse one of the creeps himself. check the calender dude it says 2015 on it not 1955.

·
Registered
362 Posts
wow, dude warns you about the creeps on the buzz and then turns out hes the worse one of the creeps himself. check the calender dude it says 2015 on it not 1955.
Worst one? Oh no not even close. the worst ones haven't woken up from their sloth yet. It's coming.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
193 Posts
Worst one? Oh no not even close. the worst ones haven't woken up from their sloth yet. It's coming.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Mountain Buzz mobile app
must be comforting to know theres creeps out there that keep you from being the worse.

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Folks are asking about her roll.

She has asked to sit on a raft and paddle.

If you have he right clothes ( dry or wet suit) you may be much more welcome and comfortable while paddling snow melt.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.