Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
That extra peaking on the deck should help alleviate the main gripe I had with my D65, which was a tendency to backender in steep drops. Nice looking boat.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for the stats kelsey. as this is a boat that i am really interested in could ya'all post some pics, both action and alot more stills, after this weekend? one thing i've noticed surfing all the different companies websites is that jk does by far the best job of getting stuff up. as a result it seems like ej has just about everybody drinkin' his kool aid(he does make good boats). thanks, mike

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup for sure. We won't be in DC until late Sunday afternoon so probably won't be able to get pics up until, say Wednesday after paddling Monday and Tuesday. I'll be sure to stick a ton up then!

Kelsey Thompson
Atlantic Kayaker
Team WS

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I stuck some more pics up of the Diesel 70 last night. A bunch of the boat and some on water shots. Check it out: Double You Ess - Current News

Also the specs have changed slightly since the prototypes. The new specs are, Diesel 60 7’4”/24.5” the 70 is 8’/25” and the 80 is 8’6” and 25.75”.

If anyone has any more questions fire away.

Kelsey Thompson
www.atlantickayaker.com
Team WS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts