Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new cooler pad from WhiteWaterWorthy.com, just in time to go hang out at Marble Canyon with a denied permit!

There are some nice features here. I like the way that the ethafoam hangs out in a draining sleeve and the grommets in back are meant for a simple p-cord to the frame. Since every man needs three beer holders on his raft, I got one on the cooler pad. The over material feels bomber, and like it was meant to be a raft instead.

I'm also stoked on the turnaround time - just a couple of days.

(Roller frame on trailer (raft in CO) also from Jake!)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Is the fabric more like Naugahyde or PVC? Is there a mesh liner to keep in the ethafoam?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I've got some pacos, which work nice and don't need to be rolled if I lay them across the boat. But they get in the way and make it less easy to access the dry box and cooler, as I have to loosen the straps that secure them

I don't sit on the cooler (but sometimes stand on it). I think the trick cover would provide some means of evaporative cooling for the cooler, and a non slip bone dry seating / standing area for a dry box.

Curious how much was the pad?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was doing the Paco before, but didn't like having the floppy ends near the oars.

I think price depends on dimensions. I'd call Jake for a number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts