Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be a movement away from blog articles recently, into more videos and instagram posts. Well, after someone else pointed that out here on the buzz, I decided to start writing more blog articles. I'm going to do a series of articles about composite boats. The introduction and the first article are done:

Leif and Natalie: Introduction to Composite boatbuilding

Leif and Natalie: Composite boat repair for the clueless

I am not an expert (as I'm sure Nathan will be quick to point out if he reads this), but I do know some things, and it's fun to write about them.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Thanks Leif!!

I love reading blog posts. Thanks for taking the time to do them for our reading pleasure!

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I really do it for the haters. Can't wait to draw some argument!

Sent from my XT1080 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
570 Posts
Cool!

Nice work. Look's awesome. I would like to make a carbon equivalent of the stinger. So easy to visualize the project in my brain. Then I read your blog and realize I am not and expert and perhaps will get in over my head.

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What!? If there's anything to be gained from my articles, it's that if I can do it, anyone can. Buy yourself a copy of the boatbuilders manual, and give it a shot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
774 Posts
You may not be an expert, but you're a hell of a lot better than I will ever be. The boat is great for half a ride.

Sent from my XT1254 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts