Mountain Buzz banner

negative cooler advertising

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SteamboatBORN 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Ya. My point is this guy should have actually looked at the cooler before he bought it, he paid for a cooler with a bunch of stuff that he personally doesn't like, then filmed a you tube of him bitching about the cooler he just purchased.

He just seems like a moron complaining about stuff he doesn't like, which is obvious to some body if they look at the thing before buying it.

I have been happy with the igloo cooler's I've owned, got a marine Ultra right now, and it works fine for what I paid.

#5 ·
If he isn't happy with it why doesn't he return it rather than posting a youtube vid??? Kinda like the guy wants Yeti quality but also expects Sam's or Costco pricing??? I would say that for the price it's a decent cooler....if you want a Yeti, buy a Yeti.

Anyone buy a Rtic cooler yet? Half the price of Yeti is their slogan....and those coolers look they were made in the same plants as the Yeti's or at the very least this company was a disgruntled Yeti employee. Hoping to get some beta on them for when I get a new cooler before too long.

#8 ·
When you get it, post a review/photo's. Hoping they step up into the larger coolers, but could be awhile. The Yeti's are a little too spendy for me, so the price is attractive as long as the quality is decent.
Just was talking to a buddy who has been waiting on the RTIC, and they keep pushing back the shipping date. He jokingly said he thinks they are in a lawsuit with yeti or something. I hope not, I want one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.