Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be renting out my house in old town Ft Collins. It is a 3br/2bath with a possible split of 2br &/or 1br apartment. It is located 2 blocks from downtown on a very cool street (south sherwood between oak & olive). It has been remodeled with hardwood floors, new appliances, colorful paint, new bathroom, 2 car detached garage, and large fenced yard.

It will be available in May for sure but potential early move in. I am looking for cool people to have fun in house and take care of it. Boaters are always welcome! The neighborhood is 95% family owned (non-college rentals) and everyone is very cool. Bike everywhere! Rent is negotiable with the right people. If interested please call me at 303-929-7007.

Thanks,
Mike Pagel

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,257 Posts
Mike
Where are you going
Not Jail I hope
Laura applied for a job on the Pawnee Grasslands working out of Greeley so we may be front range nabes soon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no jail, just moving to Denver. How's the snow pack down there? I hope Laura is not trying to save the endangered dirtbike out at pawnee grasslands.....it is starting to vanish with all the migratory birds out there in the last few years.

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,257 Posts
snow pack is crap
less than 50%
we're also looking at Sheridan WY but Greeley would be better for me

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,257 Posts
That’s not my back yard
You must have a little something caught in your mustache from last night
Speaking of which Laura took one look at that invite and said
“she has um….”
I had to tell her that yall were wearing buck teeth

Mike, sorry to poach your post especially with Skinney’s nonsense

·
Registered
320 Posts
hey Mike, if you need someone to oversee the rental, give me a call, Mike Braskich, Brass Key Property Management 224-9134, will work for used boating gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts