Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe my current shoes are called mavericks. Poke a fork in them, they are done. Looking for a replacement. I dont like the 'sock' type shoes, I want something more substantial that will still fit in a lower volume playboat. Saw a thread the other day mentioning the Teva Onium Pro, any thoughts on that? Also looking at the NRS attack, thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
As much as I hate Nike, I have to say that the new ACG shoes are pretty nice- I used them for creeking, although they're low-volume enough to fit in my playboat (I usually use the Harmony Serious Socks). The outsole is sticky as hell.

We'll see how they hold up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree w/Flaco. This is my second season in them and they rule. Tacky soles are great for moving around on rocks and they are padded in all the right places.

Look for Dave Crane-ACG guy. He's always around play spots and usually has a bag of demo booties

DP

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I see two nike acg shoes. The aqua sock and the Toketee mid. Which one are you referring to?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
The Nike bootie is sic - had mine for 2 seasons and they are still working great- fits in my creeker and the playboat and I am a size 13 -

The best part is that by supporting nike we are keeping many young children safe from an education and they are learning great work habbits early in life!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts