Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,
doing my thesis on new mexico rivers and in need of high quality jpegs of the Embudo and Upper Box. credit will be given to the photographers along with a free copy of the final product. please email them to me at [email protected] or if you wanna send a CD I wil pay shipping.
thanks a bunch, adios, atom
atom crawford
801 don cubero ave
santa fe. nm 87505
505-670-8599

thanks for a great season.... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Atom,
See you on the Middle Fork, too bad Kimara can't make it, she's doing the school thing (PA). Good luck with your river's project.
Que le vaya bien, Kim

·
Registered
808 Posts
i have some great mental images from the embudo a few days ago-----thanks to you. oh yea--i ran a short stretch of the south fork on the way home that evening, but took out before the gnar. cool looking little raging gorge there by the road. let me know when you are headed up this way--thanks again----steven [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey atom thanks for the info on the park run,my wife and i had a blast. i took some video of the lower box from the rim,and of course lots of the park run, racecourse,and a few shots from the top of that cool bridge west of taos looking down on the upper box,it's all on dv so if yer interested hit me back. [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts