Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So MT4runner is making me an amazing set of oars and I'm super excited to get them. That said, shipping is non-trivial and expensive for items that big....so I figured I'd ask if anyone was coming from Northern Montana to Colorado. Shawn lives in Kallispell which is central Montana but says he can probably get them to Bozeman if that helps find them a ride. I live on the Front Range (Lakewood) but can cruise up to the mountains to get them if that is where you are headed. I have friends in Grand Junction and Craig and other places that you could drop them off to as well.

They will be done in a couple weeks but could possibly be expedited a bit if you are leaving sooner then that. I'd offer to throw some gas money, beer and/or a bottle of booze your way to get them here. The oars are 10' long and there are 4 of them. Post up here or shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

Cheers,

Josh

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Bozeman and will be heading down to the Gates of Lodore around November 3rd. Let me know if that could work, I'd be happy to help.
Lets see as it gets closer. I think I might have found someone but its not a sure thing right now. I'll get with Shawn and see what time frame these will be done in.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just signed on to a Grand Canyon trip launching the 17th of November and it would be great to have these for that. Gonna start heading down on the on the 14th or 15th so hoping to find a ride for them before then.

We've looked at shipping and it's really hard to find a company that will ship packages this long for any price so I would still majorly appreciate anyone that can give these a ride.

I'll definitely follow up with the people who have offered so far too.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Congratulations on your grand trip! You'll have a blast! if there's anything that you need, shoot me a p.m.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts