Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, most of my buddies already bought their passes for a ton of money, and i dont want to do that. does anyone want to go in on the Wells Fargo 2-for-1 Superpass with me? this pass includes unlimited riding at Copper and Winter Park, 6 days at Steamboat, and free half-days at Steamboat every friday too. great deal, only about $170 each. This pass is available for students only, with a student ID and a copy of your schedule. The only catch is that one of us will have to open a Wells Fargo Student Checking account and have $150 in it to keep it open. the account can be closed afterwards, so not too big of a commitment. I just want to get my pass soon, before the price goes up again. email me if you're interested. GET PSYCHED FOR THE SNOW!

-Kevin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey sorry i thought i took this posting down. i guess not! i got my pass a bit ago. sorry to get your hopes up. if you need some help hookin up with someone to get a pass with i'd be more than happy to give ya some names.

PS- anybody know how to take down these threads? i'm kinda new to the Buzz and not sure how everything works yet. tryin not to crush anybody's dreams anymore! thanks!

-kevin

·
Registered
166 Posts
Adam, my friend in Denver is looking for someone to split it. They just extended it to the 12th.

Shoot me a text or call and I'll connect you two 7two0.987.2726

1 - 7 of 7 Posts